Today I had to go to the partial program place and fill out some boring paper work. Then sent to speak to the psychiatrist of the program. She asked various questions and I could tell by the way she acted they're going to say I'm a bored house wife, I need to get out more to do stuff...ect...ect.
I start the program Monday. I have to go full days for a week. This should be interesting to see if I'm correct of what they think I should be doing with my life...and make those suggestions. I should keep count of how many time they're going to suggest it. Why the fuck do people who have a degree in social work think they should tell me what to do with my own life?
Friday, December 7, 2012
Posted by Pennie at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment