BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sometmes....

  • I wanna cry and never stop
  • I wanna sleep and never get up
  • I wanna be any person other than me
  • I wanna be the person I picture myself being, but don't have the motivation to do it
  • I wish I could love and accept me for me
  • I feel guilty because I don't do my share around the house
  • I don't wanna leave the house or be around other people
  • I wonder why I don't take better care of myself
  • I wonder if my life will ever again be "normal"
  • I feel so guilty about everything
  • I wonder why I'm here or why I was even born
  • I wanna do more and be more
  • I wish I knew the answers
  • I wish I didn't have to take all the medications to function
  • I wanna away and hide so no one will have to "put up" with me
  • I feel like a super lazy bitch
  • I feel like a selfish bitch
  • I wish I could follow through and complete a project instead of giving up
Sometimes...

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

so how did you get hold of MY list??? No kidding... you've listed the EXACT same things that go thru the "list" in my head...
Thru all ups and downs, we'll always be connected thru that very list. We'll also be connected in trying to change that list too! luv you old friend!